custom home portraits
Custom home portraits come in two different varieties. One version that you print from home, and one where you receive a physical print in the mail.
$55 - 8x10" print, includes shipping
$40 - printable digital download
1. Purchase a listing on Etsy, or contact me for a custom order.
2. Send me a message (on Etsy) or an email with:
– A forward facing photo of your home
– Text you’d like included, maybe an address, year, a phrase such as ‘our first home’, ‘home sweet home’, etc.
– Any additional details you’d like included. (family portraits are NOT included in this listing)
3. I send you a proof of the illustration, you either ask for edits, or approve.
4. Depending on what you purchased, I either send you the files for you to print at home, or I have your illustration printed and shipped.
Illustrations typically take 5 days to a week, depending on my work load, let me know if you need it rushed!
What size are the prints?
Default size is 8x10", but there are other options available with additional cost.
How long is the turn around time?
It takes about a week to get the initial proof to you. Once the proof is finalized, you'll get the digital download emailed to you, or the physical print will arrive in 3-5 days after the final proof is approved by you.
Proof? What is that?
A 'proof' essentially refers to the initial drafts I send you. I send you a new proof after each edit you request, up until we finalize the illustration!
Do you ever do discounts for bulk orders?
I do! Get in touch with me to see what discounts I can do.
The colors on the final file look off! What's going on?
Are you looking at the 'printable' file on your phone? The colors can sometimes look super bright & neon. This is because the file was saved for printing purposes, and not to view on a screen. The colors will look normal when printed.
Do you have any tips for printing at home?
I recommend printing from the PDF file if you're printing at home. I like to use a thick cardstock, around 60 lb and not very textured. Make sure your printer is printing it on the highest quality, and not on draft!